Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-19 Origin: Site
Precautions for choosing a sleeping bag
1. The sleeping bag must be loose, and the length and width of the sleeping bag must be sufficient, so as not to hinder the child's physical development.
2. It is best to choose a cotton sleeping bag, which has better air permeability.
3. Parents should pay attention to the sutures of the sleeping bag. If there is a problem, the child's fingers and toes may be entangled. If the thread is opened, it is not safe for the child's small hands and feet to go in and out.
4. Choose a good-quality baby sleeping bag, or a sleeping bag with poor quality or design. Its zipper, buttons, etc. may hurt the child's delicate skin or be pulled down by the child and eaten by mistake.
5. The baby should pay more attention to safety when sleeping in the sleeping bag. Never let the child's head be covered in the sleeping bag.
6. After all, the sleeping bag will limit the baby's activities, which is not good for the baby's growth. Therefore, it is recommended that if the baby does not kick the quilt, it is best not to use a sleeping bag. In summer, in order to prevent the baby from catching a cold, you can use the strategy of "belly pocket" or "belly pocket plus underwear"
7. When the child is 2-3 years old, it should be more considered to cover the quilt, which is more suitable for the needs of the baby's growth than the sleeping bag.
8. If the baby has not yet adapted to the sleeping bag, you can wait for him to fall asleep before putting it in the sleeping bag.